For the logistics park, the logistics warehouse design is an essential part of its planning and design. The success of…
Steel residential building kits refer to the house buildings that use steel structure as the load-bearing members. Steel structure houses divided into light steel structures and heavy steel structures. Light steel structures generally use as low-rise residential buildings, and high-rise residences use the heavy steel structures.
High-rise Steel residential building kits
The high-rise steel structure residential system uses the frame structure, which composed of H-shaped steel beams and columns. The cross-sectional shape of the H-shaped steel is in line with the laws of mechanics, the internal density is even, and the force is balanced. Its self-weight is lighter, and the H-shaped steel structure is much lighter than the concrete structure, which can reduce the requirements for the foundation treatment of the building structure, simplify the construction and reduce the cost.
The wall of high-rise steel residential building kits use hollow bricks or aerated concrete panel. It can also adopt a light steel framework with cast mesh and cast-in-place lightweight concrete as the wall structure. The building structure can also use as office buildings, hotels, etc.
The structure is simple, fast, safe, reliable, durable, and has better wind and seismic performance.
1. The fire resistance of steel structures is weak, and the steel structure needs to coat with fire-resistant coatings.
2.Poor corrosion resistance. Steel components rusted when exposed to a humid environment. The surface of the steel components needs to shot blast, painted, or galvanized.
Light Steel residential building kits
Another type of Light Steel residential building kits called a modular building. The structure uses the H-shaped steel and tube to form floor beams. The wall keels use square pipes to support the load. The wall materials mainly include insulation cotton, plywood, gypsum board, cement fiberboard, exterior wall decorative board. The structure divides the entire building into several modules. The pipelines, waterways, and internal decoration in the module are prefabricated in the factory, and then each module is assembled on-site to form a whole house.
1. Fast construction, which can shorten the construction period by 50 ~ 70% compared with traditional concrete buildings.
2. The degree of assembly is high, which can reach more than 85%. Most of the construction work, including installation of water, heating, electricity, sanitation, and other facilities, and house decoration, is moved to the factory to complete.
3. environmental friendly.
4. Convenient for later expansion.
1. The transportation cost is high. The size of each module is ultra-wide, and the width is about 3.5 meters. It needs to transport through the ultra-wide trailer. The shipment needs to be carried by a bulk vessel or a particular frame box.
2. The installation process requires the use of large equipment.
3. The area of a single module is limited, and the field of each module cannot exceed 50 square meters.
Light Steel Structure house
There are also light-steel residential building kits, usually called a light-steel villa or light-steel house. The support structure is a light-steel keel, which synthesized from hot-dip galvanized aluminum steel strip through cold rolling.
Common materials and thicknesses of light steel structure houses :
1.Light steel keel: 75mm, 90mm
2.OSB board: 9mm, 12mm, 15mm
3.Glass wool: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm
4.Calcium silicate board: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
5.Paper surface gypsum board: 9.5mm, 12mm
6.XPS insulation board: 20mm, 40mm, 50mm
7.SBS waterproof membrane: 3mm, 4mm
8.External wall hanging boards: 7.5mm, 15mm, 18mm
1. The site construction speed is fast and will not affect the nearby residents in favor of civilized construction.
2. The light steel villa has the lightweight and excellent seismic performance.
3. light steel villas because the light steel structure of the wall thickness is small then the brick-concrete structure can increase the active area.
4. The construction of light steel villas adopts a dry construction method, which will not cause waste of water data. And save money.
1. To build a light steel house, you need to find an engineering team specializing in bright steel. The construction cost is also slightly more expensive than traditional bricks.
2. The sound insulation effect is much worse than conventional brick-concrete houses. Light steel structure houses have thin walls, and the material itself is not soundproof.
3. The light steel keel is not fire-resistant, blisters, and moisture resistant. Not suitable for construction in the rainy and humid south.
4. Light steel houses have thin walls, and the material itself is not a thermal insulation material, so it cannot adapt to the cold north.