Steel Structure Workshop
The steel structure workshop is a new type of building structure system — the main machine made of H-shaped steel. The mainframe connected to the second frame, it forms a closed building system by connecting with the secondary structure. We can provide customized solutions according to your requirements. Roof and wall cladding, doors, and windows can use different styles of materials, which can offer a unique solution for your workshop construction.
The Installation and Maintenance of Steel Structure Workshop
Installation sequence of steel structure workshop:
Installation of steel columns → bracing between columns → temporary installation of steel crane beams → roof beams, roof bracing → correction and fixation of steel crane beams → roof panels, wall panels → trim, flashing, windows, and doors installation.
- All steel components of the steel structure workshop connected to form an enclosed structure. Therefore, the wires of the lighting equipment cannot directly tie to the steel structures, and it needs a wire pipe or channel to isolate to steel structure, which avoids conduction.
- For steel components exposed outdoors, it is necessary to do painting maintenance on the exposed structures if the workshop building is over five years. It can not only prevent the components from rusting, but also can increase the using life of the metal building.
- After completion of the installation, the owner shall not change the original structure of the factory buildings. And can not increase or reduce the partition wall or any structural component. The owner needs to contact the steel structure manufacturer to get a suggestion. Only after professional calculation and judgment, the manufacturer could get a result whether it can modify or not.
- Branches, leaves, and similar stuff on the steel structure workshop should remove in time to avoid unnecessary trouble caused by the backlog.
- If the surface of the metal cladding of the steel structure workshop is damaged, it should repair it in time to prevent the surface of the metal sheet from sun and rain.
- The cleaning of the external walls of steel structure workshops depends mostly on the environment. When cleaning the surface, you must pay attention to avoid scratching. Avoid using bleaching ingredients and abrasive cleaning products, such as steel wire balls, and wear-resistant products. And rinse with clean water from top to bottom.
The Advantage of Steel Structure Workshop
Steel structure Workshop buildings have the advantages of large span, lightweight, low cost, thermal insulation, energy-saving, space-saving, excellent seismic performance, etc., and are very suitable for building construction.
1) The steel workshop building is durable and can withstand heavy snow or earthquake. Our team will calculate based on your local wind and snow loads, and then choose the right size structure to ensure that your equipment has a life of up to 50 years.
2) The prefab steel workshop installed quickly. During construction, all components are manufactured at the factory and then shipped to the site for installation. No construction waste will generate during construction. It is more environmentally friendly than traditional concrete structures and belongs to green buildings.
3) During the installation, the cladding of the roof and wall will overlap, leaving no gaps. Thermal insulation adds surface to ceilings and walls. The entire building is warm in the winter and cold in the summer, which saves heat and air-conditioning consumption and energy.
- Primary and secondary structural
- Roof Pitch 1:10
- 0.5mm corrugated Roof and Wall Sheet
- Fasteners and Anchor Bolt
- Trim and Flashing
- Gutter and downspouts
- Roll-up door
- Man Door
- Sliding or Casement Aluminum window
- Glass Wool Insulation materials
- Light transparent sheet
1.What type of Steel frame for steel workshop building?
We design the steel workshop use Portal Steel Frame, the column and roof beam use H section steel
2.How to support the crane beam?
We will weld bracket on column, which use to support the crane beam.