Metal Structure Warehouse Buildings
Metal Structure Warehouse Buildings can better meet the needs of cargo storage and logistics turnover because steel structure buildings have the advantage of clear spans, can provide the most significant use space, and do not require column support inside. So you will not encounter obstacles when storing goods or driving a forklift, and you can add a mezzanine structure to use as a warehouse office or additional storage space.
Description of Metal structure warehouse buildings
When designing a steel structure warehouse building. Havit Steel will design according to the maximum span requirements so that the warehouse building can get the most effective space utilization and improve the economic efficiency of the entire warehouse building.
Metal warehouse buildings can process design as a single or multi-story building. The flexible design free from any size restrictions, and it expanded based on the original building in the future. The installation of roof wall panels in pre-engineer metal buildings is simple, so the construction speed is fast. Roofs and walls can also add insulation wool to save energy.
Steel is the best building material, with good strength and toughness, so the steel structure warehouse building has enough power to withstand adverse weather, such as wind and snow. And has the advantage of earthquake resistance, which can minimize the loss when disaster strikes.
- Primary and secondary structural
- Roof Pitch 1:10
- 0.5mm corrugated Roof and Wall Sheet
- Fasteners and Anchor Bolt
- Trim and Flashing
- Gutter and downspouts
- Roll-up door
- Man Door
- Sliding or Casement Aluminum window
- Glass Wool Insulation materials
- Light transparent sheet
1) Primary structure: Columns and roof beams, which welded with steel plates or hot-rolled section steel, are load-bearing structures. They are playing the role of bearing the load of the entire building itself and outside loads so that the columns and beams made of High-strength steel.
2) Secondary structure: Secondary structure made of thin-walled section steel, such as purlins, wall girt, bracing, and so on. The secondary structure assists the primary structure and to introduce the load transferred from the primary frame into the foundation to stabilize the entire building.
3) Roof and wall: Color metal cladding and sandwich panel overlap each other during installation to make the building form an enclosed space. Metal panel coated with aluminum compounds to prevent rusting and increase the life of the panels.
4) Bolts: Bolts are to fix various components. Bolt’s connection could reduce Welding work at the construction site, making the installation of steel structure buildings more straightforward and faster.
Advantage and Disadvantage
Advantage of Metal Structure Warehouse Buildings
1. Save construction time, and the installation is not affected by seasons.
2. Increase the using space, reduce construction waste and environmental pollution.
3. Reusable building materials and spurring the development of other new building materials.
4. Anti-seismic performance, easy to modify during use, flexible, and convenient.
5. High strength and lightweight, reducing building cost
6. In line with the sustainable development strategy, low-carbon, green, environmental protection, and energy-saving.
The disadvantage of Metal Structure Warehouse Buildings
1. Heat-resistant and fire-resistant, so need to coat with fire-resistant coating on the surface
2. Easily destroyed, the surface needs to cover with an anti-corrosive coating to reduce or avoid corrosion and improve the durability
In summary, the advantages of steel structure buildings far outweigh the disadvantages, which makes steel structure buildings widely used in industrial buildings.
For various reasons, steel is the ideal building material for warehouses, workshops, and other industrial buildings. There are several advantages of industrial warehouse buildings. In addition to economical and durable. Steel structure buildings provide the simplest solution for building designs that require large open spaces, while also providing significant design flexibility. For these reasons, steel building materials now account for 71% of commercial buildings and 95% of industrial buildings. List the five advantages of industrial warehouse buildings: Cost-effective Steel structures…