Prefab steel workshop buildings refers to a building in which all load-bearing steel structure components and enclosure systems fabrication processed at the factory and bolted or welded each component on-site.
The primary load-bearing components of the prefab steel workshop buildings are composed of steel. Including steel columns, steel roof beams, steel structure foundations, and the wall also can use concrete blocks. Steel workshop building divided into light and heavy steel structure workshop.
The prefab steel workshop buildings mainly divided into the following parts:
1. Embedded parts (It use to stabilize the structure of the workshop)
2. Columns and beams generally use H-shaped steel,
3. Roof and wall bracing: mainly round steel or angle steel
4. Tie beam: adopt a round tube or square tube
4. Purlins and wall girt are usually C/Z steel, but also channel steel.
5. There are two maintenance systems. The first one is the corrugated single color sheet. The second type is the sandwich panel. (There is insulation between the two layers of metal sheet, which plays a role of warming in winter and cooling in summer, and also has the effect of sound insulation).
The connection mode of steel column and foundation:
Generally, anchor bolts embedded in the foundation and holes made on the bottom plate of the column foot, and the steel column fixed to the foundation through the anchor bolts.
Pouring concrete at the foot of the steel column: After the elevation and verticality of the steel column are adjusted, perform secondary grouting until the bottom of the foot is flush.
Pouring steel column footing with concrete, the thickness of which is not less than 50mm around the bottom of the column foot.
Connection of steel column and steel roof beam:
Steel columns and beams generally manufactured in the steel structure factory and then transported to the site for hoisting and assembly. Steel column and roof beam, roof beam, and roof beam connected with 10.9 high-strength bolts.
Connection detail between roof beam and column
Bracing system: roof and wall bracing, tie beam
The role of bracing structure system: It use to ensure the stability and rigidity of the entire workshop structure system, mainly to bear the horizontal load (wind load or seismic effect) transmitted to the foundation through the bracing member;
Setting requirements: The spacing of bracing is generally 35~45m. Generally, the column and the roof bracing is at the same column spacing.
Envelope structure system:
The enclosure structure system mainly includes wall girt, purlins, fly brace, roof panel, wall panel, gutters, trim, and flashing.
1. Wall girt and roof purlin: shape (C-shaped, Z-shaped rolled edge thin-walled steel)
2. Fly brace installation method: connection with steel beam, steel column, wall girt, and roof purlin 3. Roof panel and wall panel: corrugated single color sheet, sandwich panel, or single-layer corrugated single color sheet with insulation cotton 4. Gutter: color steel or stainless steel sheet 5. Trim and flashing: color steel sheet
Features of prefab steel workshop buildings:
1. The steel structure is light in weight, high in strength, and significant in the span.
2. The construction period of steel structures is short, which reduces investment costs accordingly.
3. Steel structure workshop buildings have high fire resistance and strong corrosion resistance.
4. The steel structure workshop building is easy to move, and the recycling is pollution-free.