Whether steel structure projects are domestic or export projects, steel structure packaging and transportation are the last important procedures. After…
The steel structure factory building can design in a large-span and large-space, convenient for a flexible internal layout and use. The steel structure factory uses H-shaped steel as the main load-bearing structure. Purlin and wall girt use C-shaped, and Z-shaped steel, and wall and roof panel can choose corrugated single color sheets and sandwich panels. The connection of steel frame structure system through high-strength bolts, ordinary bolts, self-tapping screws, and other connecting parts and sealing materials.
Steel structure factory building includes the following :
- Foundation embedded parts (stable steel structure workshop)
- Column: H-shaped steel, I-shaped steel, round pipe or C-shaped steel (two C-shaped steel butt joint)
- Beam: C-shaped steel and H-shaped steel.
- Purlin: usually C-shaped steel, channel steel.
- Wall and roof panel use the corrugated single color sheet or sandwich panel. Thermal insulation materials include foam, rock wool, glass wool, and polyurethane, which are insulated in the middle of the two metal sheets to achieve flame retardant, sealing, and sound insulation effects.
How to design the steel structure factory building
- Span: The common span is 6-24 meters, and those over 30 meters are generally called large-span steel structures. The single-span should not exceed 36 meters; otherwise, the steel consumption will increase.
- Column spacing: The column spacing size has a great influence on the weight of the structure. The increase in the column spacing of the steel factory building will reduce the number of columns and the total weight. Simultaneously, it can also reduce the amount of work of the column foundation, but it will make the weight of crane beam purlins and wall girts increases.
The column spacing should not exceed 12 meters. The current common column spacing is 6-9 meters.
- Daylighting: The roof of the steel factory building can lay daylighting panels. The daylighting panels are transparent, allowing sunlight to come in. We also can add some aluminum windows on the wall.
- Ventilation: The roof can install ventilators. The ventilator can use a ridge ventilator or an unpowered ventilator.
Steel Structure Factory Building has the following advantages:
The components of steel factory building is completed in the factory, which reduces the workload on site, shortens the construction period, and meets industrialization requirements, which saves resources and reduces unnecessary pollution.
- Steel structure factory building has high strength, large span, large space, excellent seismic, and impact resistance.
- Steel structure factory has a high industrialization level and can be quickly assembled on a standard assembly line.
- The steel factory building occupies a small area, and the use area is large. Compared with the traditional concrete structure building, the use area has increased by 4%-8%, indirectly increasing economic benefits.
- The steel factory structure has reliable production quality, accurate dimensions, easy installation, and good matching with parts.
The Advantage of Steel Structure over Concrete
- The weight of the steel structure is about 1/2 of that of reinforced concrete. It meets the needs of large open spaces. The area of use is about 4% higher than that of reinforced real houses.
- The steel structure has excellent overall rigidity and strong elasticity, high fire resistance, corrosion resistance, and sealing performance.
- The steel structure can be recycled, and there is less pollution to the environment during construction and demolition.
- Safe and reliable, good seismic performance, good wind resistance, strong carrying capacity, and seismic performance can reach eight levels. Strong earthquakes will not collapse, and it is its style that intermediate earthquakes are not destroyed.