After the steel building projects complete the installation, to better extend the steel structure building's service life, it is necessary…
The steel structure platform has a variety of structural forms and functions. And the most prominent feature of its structure is fully assembled structure, so it is flexible in design. And it can design and manufacture steel structure platforms that meet site requirements and meet logistics requirements according to different site conditions. It widely used in modern storage.
Composition and classification of the steel structure platform
1. Composition: The platform structure is usually composed of floor decking, primary and secondary beams, columns, bracing between columns, and ladders, railings, etc.
According to the requirements of use, it divided into indoor and outdoor platforms, platforms that bear static and dynamic loads, auxiliary production platforms, and medium and heavy operating platforms.
The steel structure platform can also divide into:
1) The platform beam directly connected to the corbel of the steel column. The function is usually a safe passage or a simple medium-sized operating platform.
2) One side linked to the steel column or brick wall, and the other hand has a platform with independent columns.
3) A platform supported on large equipment.
4) Complete independent platforms.
For platforms with large dynamic loads or heavy gravity equipment, and they should be designed separately from the plant columns and directly supported on independent columns.
The platform that bears a small load does not support equipment. Such a platform is composed of the primary beam, a secondary beam, and the floor deck. The platform beam uses hot-rolled section steel. When the span is large, a broad cross-section welded I-beam used.
A massive steel platform has a large load and frequent operation. And the steel platform has a large area, and large, medium, and small vibration loads directly place on the steel platform. So the structure is usually composed of steel columns, main beams, secondary beams, and floor decking. The steel structure platform has an independent support system and laterally connected to the columns of a metal building to ensure the integrity of the steel structure platform.
Arrangement of the structure
1. Ensure the requirements of the process operation of production, and ensure the clearance of traffic and activity. Generally, the net height should not less than 1.8M, and protective railings should set around the platform. The height of the railings is generally 1M. When the platform height is more than 2M, a skirting board with a height of 100-150mm should set under the protective fence. The platform should provide ladders for up and down traffic. The width of the ladder should not be less than 600mm.
2. In addition to determining the plane size, elevation, beam, and column layout of the platform structure, in addition to meeting the requirements for use, the design of the beams and columns should also consider the location of equipment loads on the platform, and other large concentrated loads, as well as large-diameter industries.
3. The layout of the platform structure should be economical and reasonable, and the transmission force should be apparent. The arrangement of beams should be appropriate to their span. When the span of the platform is large, its distance should also increase. Make full use of the allowable span of the slabs and rationally arrange the beam to obtain better financial results.