In recent years, my country's intelligent manufacturing field has entered a stage of rapid development, especially in the context of…
The steel structure stairs are simple in design, cost-saving, and easy to use. Steel structure stairs have become a new type of staircase building material and are widely used because of their small footprint, beautiful appearance, strong practical ability, and durability. When designing steel structure stairs, the structure’s safety should be the priority, and then the loading and unloading should be convenient. When constructing, pay attention not to step down before the stairs and pay attention to the height of the stairs and the distance between the railings.
Design elements of steel structure stairs
Safety: The safety of the stairs is the priority. The connection fastness of the various parts of the stairs, whether the design parameters of the stairs are safe, and the steel structure mezzanine all need to be carefully considered. The choice of steel is one of the essential factors affecting the safety of stairs. For general structure, use national standard Q235B grade steel or national standard Q345B grade steel. The steel has good weldability, is economical, has good cutting performance, and is easy to process. It is suitable for large and medium-sized structures or general steel structures. , And metal architectural modeling. It is not possible to replace ordinary steel below the national standard steel standard at will.
Easy to Disassembly: Stairs are bridges connecting the upper base space. Try to use splicing technology that can be easily disassembled to facilitate installation and disassembly.
Unique shape: Steel stairs have U-shaped corners, 90-degree turn right angles, S-shaped 360-degree spirals, and 180-degree spirals, with various shapes and intuitive lines.
Scientificity: The stairs are designed to operate the mechanics and ergonomics principles fully. By clarifying the mechanics of the stairs products when they are used, the ridge-locking structure method with separate bearing, dynamic force, and flexible support is designed.
People-oriented: The design of the fence emerges this concept. The 8-12mm guardrail spacing is designed in strict accordance with the international safety standards to absolutely guarantee the safety of the use of the elderly and children.
Precautions for indoor staircase construction
- Avoid the illusion when going up and down; the height of the stairs’ first and last steps should be the same as other steps.
- The height from the highest step to the ceiling of the stairs must have a clearance of more than two meters, and the minimum is not less than 1.8 meters. Otherwise, there will be a sense of oppression.
- The distance between the railings: The distance between the centers of the two railings should be 8 cm, not more than 12.5 cm, to prevent children from sticking their heads out of the gap.
- Railing height: The height is 85-90 cm to the waist position, and the handrail diameter is 55 mm.
- Step height and depth: The step height should be 15~18 cm, and the step surface depth should be 22~27 cm. The number of steps is about 15 steps. If it is too high, it may be necessary to set up a landing.
- Stair width: when one side is in the air, the clear width is not less than 75 cm; when there are walls on both sides, the clear width is not less than 90 cm.
- Safety: The parts of the stairs should be smooth and round, without protruding or sharp parts. For families with children and older people, the slope of the stairs should be gentle, and the rotation angle should not be too large; anti-skid measures should be taken for the stair treads, such as anti-slip strips, anti-slip mats, and anti-slip grooves.
- Stairway lighting: Too dark lights are not conducive to walking safety, and too bright lights are prone to glare. Therefore, the staircase light should be soft and clear.
- Staircase style: The design of the stairs should be consistent with the decoration style.
- Stair noise problem: It is related to the connection of the various parts of the pedal, and it should not produce excessive noise during use so as not to affect the rest of the family members.
Steel structure stairs can provide more modeling options, and the surface treatment process of steel stairs is diverse. It can be fully automatic electrostatic powder spraying or fully galvanized or fully painted, which is beautiful in appearance and durable. Suitable for most occasions, such as indoor or outdoor use. It can reflect the modernist steel structure architectural art. At present, it has been widely used in various large-scale factories, stadiums, high-rise buildings, and other fields.