Steel Warehouse Building
Steel warehouse building designed by Havit Steel provides customers with ideal inventory storage and cargo management solution.
The prefab steel warehouse is custom designed to meet any industrial or commercial storage needs. The warehouse building can support any crane with a different lifting capacity. Accommodate or add mezzanines to the second floor or in corporate offices into the building structure.
The steel warehouse building is usually composed of steel beams, steel columns, steel trusses, and other components made of section steel and steel plates; welds, bolts, or rivets connect each component or part.
1) Main structure: column and roof beams welded by steel plate or hot-rolled steel. It is a stressed structure, used to bear the entire building itself and external loads. It usually used high-strength steel.
2) Secondary structure: made of thin-walled steel, such as purlins, wall girt, and bracing. The secondary structure used to assist the main structure and to introduce the load transferred from the main structure into the foundation to stabilize the entire building.
3) Roof and wall: The color steel sheet and the sandwich panel overlap each other during installation so that the building forms an enclosed structure.
4) Bolts: It used to fix various components. Through-bolt connected can reduce the welding on the site, making the installation of steel structures more accessible and faster.
The cost of steel warehouse building is usually lower than that of ordinary buildings. The construction process of prefabricated steel structures is often not affected by delays like typical construction. As only components assembled on site, there is hardly any other cost increase. Moreover, this kind of prefabricated steel warehouse building assembly and technical installation requirements are not high. Almost anyone can do it, thus reducing labor costs and saving time.
The steel warehouse building assembled quickly. The construction of ordinary buildings will take at least a few months. The assemble same size steel warehouse building completed in only 1/3 of the regular construction period.
Description of Steel Warehouse Building
The steel structure warehouse building is a new type of building structure system. The primary steel frame is composed of columns and beams processed by H-shaped steel. The secondary structure processed by C / Z-shaped steel, angle steel, and the round pipe that connected with the primary steel frame. The wall and roof made by the corrugated single color sheet or sandwich panel, which formed an enclosed structure with windows and doors. It has the characteristics of the large span, high strength, lightweight, and flexible layout.
The main components of the steel structure warehouse building are steel structure components—the steel structure composed of columns and beams, which made of hot-rolled steel and steel plates. The structure usually connected by welding, bolts, or rivets.
Steel structures have the following characteristics:
1. High strength, lightweight, excellent overall rigidity, and strong deformation ability, suitable for the construction of large-span, ultra-high and ultra-heavy buildings.
2. Steel components can withstand large deformations and can bear dynamic loads.
3. The steel structure transported to the site for direct installation after processing in the factory. And the construction period is short.
4. Excellent seismic performance and good toughness of steel. Under the action of seismic force, the steel structure will not break.
5.Energy-saving and environmental protection. Steel structures bolt connection during construction, no cement, sand or gravel, and no dust during construction.
Metal warehouse buildings usually enclosed by the steel cladding made of 0.5mm or 0.6mm thick corrugated colored sheets, which use in a variety of colors. By removing the end wall, the steel structure extends to different lengths, and the span reaches from 18m to 50m.
There are many options for the design and construction of warehouse buildings, such as cranes, sandwich structures for the second floor or office, and corrugated monochrome panels for wall and roof cladding.
Or sandwich panels, we offer a variety of designs to meet your expected budget.
Compared with traditional concrete buildings, prefabricated steel structures can save up to one-third of construction time. All-steel fabrics are cut, welded, drilled, and painted in the factory. It easy and quick assembly on-site and fast transportation. The longest shipping time for container ships is four to five weeks.
We design and manufacture using only high-strength steels to ensure robust, durable, and maintain structural integrity, beauty, and value for decades.
The rigid steel frame is very sturdy and can cover a larger area without the need for internal support columns, which gives warehouse operations greater flexibility in quickly and efficiently storing and moving products.
The clear span can be up to 60m, without the need for an intermediate column, the spacious interior space can improve the economic performance of the warehouse, and the owner can easily rent it to others.
The reason why most people favor steel structure warehouses is that they have their unique advantages — material processing performance and excellent mechanical properties, which greatly enhance the overall strength of steel warehouse buildings. Due to the green environmental protection, the short construction period, which gradually replaced the traditional brick-concrete building. For steel structure warehouse construction, we are most concerned about the price of steel structure warehouse. The price of a steel structure warehouse is one of the first concerns…